Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm so sorry I overlooked you

I've got to be honest with you - I was never familiar with the Playstation 3-exclusive title, LittleBigPlanet, prior to last Friday. I only knew it generated a lot of interest and went through a lot of delays since it was first unveiled in GDC 2007. It was only until I saw the few developer's walkthrough (courtesy of gametrailers) during Sony Gamers' Day 08 that the game started to attract my attention. My interest in the game grew over the course of the few minutes of walkthrough, and I started to dig out previous trailers of the game. That's when I chanced upon this 18 minute long introduction of the game during last year's GDC, and after watching it, all I can say is: I can't wait for October to come! It simply is that mind blowing. The only way to justify my reaction is to watch the clip for yourself. It's that good. Take note, when this clip was made, the game was only about 9 months into production, or so Media Molecule (the developer) claimed. Pretty impressive huh :)


No comments: