Monday, May 5, 2008

Believe the hype

Unless you do not have internet access (then how would you be viewing my blog?), you probably would have noticed the biggest gaming news of the year so far -- the release of the long awaited game Grand Theft Auto IV. The game has gotten lots of coverage on both major gaming sites, and also in the mainstream news. Even Hollywood took notice of the game, for fear that the release of the game would affect the box office sales of the Iron Man movie which was out on the same week as the game. Even I got myself a Playstation 3 for this game.

Now that my exams have ended (this morning :D), I've started to play GTA 4, and my thoughts on the game so far? All I can say is, believe the hype. It is really that good. Review to come once I've played the game a bit more.

No comments: