Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lorelol

If you followed my blog, you'd probably know that I have recently installed Neverwinter Nights in my computer after buying the game 5+ years ago. D&D really kind of turns me off, but the thing with games like NWN that makes me wanna complete it no matter how uninteresting I find D&D is the plot -- or lore, I should say.

I'm a sucker for lores. Back when I was really immersed in WoW I used to scour wikipedia and wowwiki for the stories and subplots of the warcraft universe. It's the same for NWN; somehow I'm really drawn into games with the medieval fantasy settings. On the other hand, I can't seem to dig sci-fi lore, such as Star Wars and Star Trek.

And hence my purchase of NWN Diamond today at a pretty cheap price of S$19.90, even though I've yet to complete the original campaign. I'll probably won't be able to try it out until the end of next week, when my mid term exams have ended. Stay tuned to this blog for the afterthoughts of the game!

No comments: