Monday, February 11, 2008

The Forgotten Realms

First of all, a happy lunar new year to all of you!

During the festive holidays, I suddenly had the urge to give Neverwinter Nights one more go -- I've bought the game years ago and never got past the first chapter of the game. Reason being that I just can't seem to appreciate and comprehend the D&D mechanics behind the game. I have to be honest, games that focus heavily on stats allocation (e.g most of the D&D games like Baldur's Gate and NWN) are way too complicated for me. However, the recent RPG drought has made me decided to dig out my NWN discs and reinstall it into my computer. This time round, I'm prepared. Before starting the game, I went around the net scouring for information, FAQs and guides for the game, and hence, my paladin was created. After plowing through waves and waves of enemies, I've finally made it through chapter 1, and am now proceeding on with chapter 2. Quite satisfied with my progress so far; hopefully, my interest for the game can last until completion -- I have a bad habit for not completing my games (the latest victim being Vampire Bloodlines).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pimp my toon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I kid you not - the name of that armor's is Rainbow Armor.


No comments: