Sunday, January 20, 2008

Inactivity

Sorry for the lack of updates since the start of the year; it's partly due to the fact that school has started, partly because I've not played much new games since then, and partly due to my laziness.

Well, let's see, what have I been playing recently? Just bought Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition a week ago, still playing around with the mechanics (just can't seem to get the wealthy Sims to move in to my city <.<), hence neglecting my level 31 blood elf mage which I've started playing 2-3 weeks prior to the start of school. My Vampire Bloodlines has stagnated at the Hollywood stage, though I plan to go back to the game some time; I'm interested in how the plot ends.

Other than that, I've been busy with school and miscellaneous stuffs, but hopefully this blog remains active by the end of this semester. Until my next post, cya.

No comments: