Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update

Sorry about the lack of update to the blog last weekend, had to settle some personal stuffs. The Episode 2 review will be out shortly. And also, the first impressions of Hellgate London will soon follow too; just got the CE for S$80 last Saturday. I'm playing the SEA version, whose server is hosted by IAH and not FSS itself, and so far the results have been... quite dismal, I must say. Patch 0 isn't even out on the server, and IAH have only raised the level cap from 22 to 50 TODAY, almost a week after the launch of the game. The condition of the server is pretty bad, with usual issues of lag and network disconnection. Gameplay wise, I feel that it's quite fun, although it seems that reactions to the game have been pretty mixed so far. I'll put up a post of the game impression as soon as I've played the game enough to make a judgement.

No comments: