Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Shooter's Paradise

Just when you thought you had experience the year's greatest shooters in Bioshock and The Orange Box... Well waddya know? There are more to come this holiday, with Call of Duty 4 and Gears of War already out in the shelves as I make this post. Then there's Unreal Tournament 3 and Crysis which have already gone gold and are expected to be out within November; this is probably one of the best years for all shooter fans out there, with so many solid fps games for them to choose. Personally, I won't be picking up Gears of War (need more $$$!), so you can check out the reviews over here, or here. So many games... yet so little time, I probably have to wait until my exams are over before I can give my final verdict on CoD 4 and Crysis. In the meantime stay tuned for the Episode 2 review and my Hellgate London impressions!

No comments: