Saturday, October 20, 2007

So...

What (gaming related stuffs) have I been doing this week, you may ask, after nearly a week of inactivity at this blog. Well, I have just completed Episode 1 this morning (my god it really is damn short!) and the rest of my gaming times have been dedicated to TF2. I just won't get sick of the Demoman and ctf_2fort. Gary Whitta has hit the bullseye when he mentioned (on the PC Gamer podcast, which I strongly recommend for all PC gamers) The Orange Box is an all round package; it has such a variety of games in it that people are sure to find one they like. There is the classic but epic fps series (Half Life 2, episode 1 & 2), the mind boggling and hilarious Portal, and finally the fast-paced and addictive Team Fortress 2. For such a fantastic package, US$49.95 is really a bargain (I got it for $44.95, $5 discount during the preorder :D). To fps lovers who have yet to get and experience The Orange Box: what are you waiting for!? Go get it now!

I'd probably put up my review for Portal and Episode 1 this weekend, together with a brief recap/review of the original Half Life 2. I know I know, I am still owing the Bioshock screenshots, I'd probably put them up by this weekend too.

No comments: