Thursday, August 28, 2008

An apology

I've slowly, yet reluctantly, come to accept the fact that I just can't write reviews for nuts. You may have noticed my continuous delay of reviews of MGS 4 and Oblivion. It's not that I dread writing wordy stuffs (or maybe I really do), it's just that whenever I feel like writing, my mind suddenly goes blank. I forgot what I want to write about, or how I want to go about writing it. So, an apology to all those, if there are any, who are waiting for my review of the 2 games I have mentioned above. Now on, I am going to adopt a new review system. It will be brief, with my personal list of likes and dislikes of the game (in point form) and then a 1 sentence verdict to sum up my feeling of the game (eg "Fuck Yeah!", "What a PoS", "Don't bother" etc.)

My order of Burnout Paradise for the PS3 and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP from Playasia just arrived on Tuesday (The latter cost me ~SGD35, 14 bucks cheaper than the retail price in the local stores), and I am having a good time playing Burnout. The crashing of the cars seem pretty addictive, and for a racing game, the game sure has a good sense of speed. There are times I feel that my car is too fast and I'm losing control over it. Castlevania, on the other hand, is one heck of a tough game. Damn it, I really need to go find any cheats to get infiinite continues... That game is really for the hardcore players.

I guess that's all for now. Cya.

No comments: